EQUINE SALES WITH INTEGRITY
Sales With Client For Life Principles
Equissage is a global leader in the Equine health industry that is experiencing tremendous growth due to the success of our world leading product. What separates us from many, is that we are a dynamic company with a proven Medical Product and a 67 year history. We have excellent career development opportunities and offer great incentives for the right individual.
What we give:
· Working with leaders in the equine field
· An Australian owned manufacturer with 'Worlds Best Practice' products
· A company with real world credibility
· Continual back-up of our promises
· A connection with sales and equine oriented people looking to succeed
This position is more than a sales role. It is about understanding the needs and aspirations of horse owners and providing a tailored solution with an outstanding, proven product. Our team spirit is second to none and we are looking for someone that enjoys achieving high levels of success while supporting and assisting those around them in a positive, friendly environment.
Experience in working with and handling horses is a major priority, and whilst sales experience is not essential (although advantageous) we train for those skills. A reliable vehicle and the ability to travel in regional areas is most important. Positive and ethical standards are also an essential requirement.
This is a full time sales role.
What you get:
· Training, support, recognition and respect
· Sales with yet unmatched products
· Working with a fantastic culture
· The opportunity to grow both personally and financially
· Well above average remuneration opportunities
· Opportunity to embark on two free mostly overseas trips per year
If this opportunity excites you and you have experience with handling horses please apply NOW with your resume and a mandatory cover letter with your equine experiences.
Waikato, New Zealand